Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Featured Wardrobe: I Belong!


It is me again for today's featured wardrobe. Reminiscing that night when I officially accepted the duty being our college department's Vice President gave me goose bumps not because of that heavy duty but because I happened to wear a gown that has the same color of our venue motif. Instead of showing the shame I felt that night, I showed my best smile and walked head high. Come on, I belong! 

The gown I am wearing by the way is a custom-made gown. I didn't know why I chose orange but the color hooked my eyes. Well, I wore it for a reason I guess and that is to be the center of the people's eyes and I didn't care if they were laughing inside or not. I cared about how lovely I was that night wearing my curly hair which I did myself. 

1 comment:

  1. That's the spirit! If you have it, flaunt it! :-)

    CHEERS!

    LAINY
    www.scottzprincess.net
    www.lainyonline.com
    www.dfoolonthehill.com
    www.thefabchic.com
    www.kuerdas.com

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks