Cheep At The Thrift Store

Cheep went to a thrift store with a friend last week. She said she found a nice dress that was sold at a very low price of Php80.00.
While at that thrift store (I do not know the name and she forgot), she took photos of the shoes, bags and dresses that were displayed there for me. What a considerate little sister! I spotted one that I like - that pink bag that caught my sisters attention too.
Well, she is just using this picture to give me an idea of what I need to buy for her. Clever sissy! No wonder she was affectionate and obedient.
Above are the dresses with prices range from 200 to 300 pesos. She said she couldn't afford to buy one of the dresses displayed up front for it was weekend and her allowance was drained. So she got the dress that cost only 80.00 pesos, which was displayed inside. Now, are you curious what that dress looks like? You'll see next post.


Comments

Popular Posts