Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cheem Got Me An LV

My Christmas, so far was awesome. I able to spend it with my family and the highlight, Cheem contacted us and told her whereabouts and sent us a parcel full of gifts on the 25th. Unfortunately, I didn't able to take picture of the gifts because my phone's battery died and there was no way to charge it for I grabbed a wrong charger. We also have no camera because somebody borrowed and haven't returned it yet. But don't worry, you'll get to see the LV bag that my sister got me on Christmas Day. I know that LV is just a replica. It could be an A, AA, or Triple A replica, whatever it is, I don't care. I am happy that she hasn't forgotten about us on Christmas day and that she knows what I love best - bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks