Wardrobe Wednesday No. 7

Sysa, The Witch Fairy
 (click on the photo for a larger view)

Are you curious about who this witch fairy is? She is Sysa, my high school friend. I've known her as bubbly student who will do things her way. She is smart but with a carefree attitude which is one thing I like in her. Anyway, I decided to feature her today at Wardrobe Wednesday because I was amazed by this get-up of hers on Halloween being a Witch Fairy. I actually saw this picture in her Facebook photo album and right there and then asked permission if I can steal this picture to post here and share with you. She looks sexy isn't she? And check out that sexy black lips. A hottie witch indeed! Hmmn..don't dare mess with her or you'll be under her spell!

Do you have a new and old wardrobe? Wear it and take a shot or shot somebody who look good or funny in their wardrobe and share it at Wardrobe Wednesday. Join this meme by clicking on this badge above. 

Comments

  1. wow! murag nice lagi ni nga meme sis! apil pud ko ani.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhee...abi ko ug kinsa...lol! model man kau ning imong classmate sis....:) nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, dli steal sis ky nangayo mn ka permission. heheh.. nice one sis... muahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty witch. Musta na Chie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts