Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dance Sport Costume Design

Wew! I can't believe myself neglecting this blog. What's going on with the three Chies lately not to have something to write? Nothing really grand happened. I was just keeping the three Chies lives in the back page of this blog because our youngest is busy with her school projects for finals. 

I am here today to boast about a friend who has talent when it comes to costume designing. Oh, not only that actually. She also has a talent in making someone a star.  She turned me into the loveliest bride  in town on my wedding day. So I am really boasting huh? Lol!
Here is the person behind that dance sport costume design who is now known by the name, Abigail Veles.

1 comment:

  1. hello, on behalf of my clients, I would like to ask whether you are interested in writing some paid reviews for them. Please contact me if you do. My email is reanact(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thank you.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks