Thursday, September 2, 2010

GT: Red LG Phone

For sure you noticed I haven't posted here for a while. It is because I was busy during those days helping my husband packing his traveling bags. Hubby left today at 7:45 am to US for work.You may read about it here. Now for Girls Talk, the theme today is red. The color this week picked by Ms. K, our beloved GT host is just right for I recently bought a red LG phone exclusively for my smart loader sim card. Check the photos of it.

I bought this phone for only Php1,725.00 at Janvik, my favorite gadget store in town. Isn't it cute and cheap? I like this phone because it is small, skinny and very easy to use. I like its special features too, the FM radio and the torch (flash light). This phone is just right for my loader sim card. I decided to be active again in selling smart load which I've been doing while I was studying in college. Now, I am back to that business. It will keep me busy together with my blogging and clicking works.

9 comments:

  1. i agree, cute and cheap nga sya...

    happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice sis.. think of change cell phone but cannot as expensive so I think get repair I can manage.

    check out mine at http://www.mymomsbest.us/2010/09/gt-red-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magandang paglibangan nga yan girl. GO na yan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cellphone dear!Congrats to your new baby^_^

    Girl's Talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..please email to me if u r interested in writing some paid shopping reviews.. thanks!

    reanact(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the best iyong libangang kumikita, sis. go!

    my entry is here...
    http://momsupsndowns.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-red.html

    happy gt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bakit ang mura, yung ibang nakiktia kong phone susko, nakakalula sa mahal..I like it, looks simple.

    http://wrozlie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Chie, single na pud diay ka run .. hahahah.. daghan na barato oi ... ako di ko mupalit ug cellphone mag-hulat r ko anang ilang biya.. hahahah.. unya buy lang ako bago case o diba parang bago.. hahaha..

    GT at Woman’s elan vital

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a great bargain! and for a great purpose, too :)

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks