Friday, September 10, 2010

GT: My Only Violets

Whew. I think I am late. LOL! I am really late but better late than never. So it is purple, violet, lilac or whatever close to the color of violet. I am not a fan of puple or violet but I do have few things puple like scented candles and few tops. I am more on blue, brown, and pink.  So here are the only violet/purple things I can share:
The only tops I own that have violets on it. Sorry I am just not a fan of the color. My little sister is quite a huge fan of both pink and purple but not me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chie, nice bonding with the girlfriends jud.. ako wa jud bisag isa ka purple...

    GT at Woman’s elan vital

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey everybody has their color preference ;)

    looks like great bonding moments with friends though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the perks sis... nice bonding i agree with vernz... i miss bonding with my gf also.

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks