Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday #6

I have wanted to post this picture of my younger sister Chem in a blog post but couldn’t find time. Well, since it is Wardrobe Wednesday, today is a perfect day to show her here. She is just so lovely in this picture having a perfect make up and hairdo by my gay friend. I can always rely on that friend. He even was the one who did my hair and make up on my wedding day.

Back to Chem in this picture, this was taken on their induction party held at Top Plaza Hotel in Dipolog City when she was still in school taking up BS Accountancy. She was wearing a long halter gown that we rented for only 250 php. Isn’t it cheap? But look at her? It looks like her over-all look cost a fortune.
Do you have a new and old wardrobe? Wear it and take a shot or shot somebody who look good or funny in their wardrobe and share it at Wardrobe Wednesday. Join this meme by clicking on this badge above. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis! I am inviting you to join

    Diamond earring blog contest and please dont forget to write my name as your referrer, k?

    Referred by: Kayce of My Life and My Journey Online

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gwapa man pud diay si sister. parehas ra mo mga gwapa. hehehe. hi to your sis. :)

    btaw, d sya halata nga barato ra. mau modala imo sister. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks