Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I ♥ My Blog Custom Printed Stuffs

I opened a new shop called Chie's Treats where I am selling custom printed shirts, mugs, totes, caps and etc. I have available custom printed shirts for all bloggers (men and women) out there. If you are interested you can buy at a low price. Check out some of the products below:


Women's T-shirt and Men's Baseball Jersey for $22


Tote Bag for $17


Cotton Cap for $17



Mug for $15


Bumper Sticker for $5

There are a lot more at my shop like printed modern wall clock, Sigg water bottle, apron, keepsake box and t-shirts for your kids. So, please visit Chie's Treats.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,what a coincidence Chie...I'm also in the process of putting up a store there but I decided to try it first by ordering my own customized item...it's nice and they offer fast shipping too...

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks