I Believe...

Being a believer of destiny, I believe that I am destined to be me as I believe you are destined to be you.  I believe that even before I was born or even before my parents thought of making me, I am already destined to live in this world and to be named Rechie. No one can never be me as I can never be anyone else. I am unique in my own way and you are unique in your own way. I may pass by in this lifetime but the people who know and love me will remember the person who was destined to be me.

What about you? What do you believe? Let your belief out and make a stand for a chance to win Php1000 worth of gift cheque. What to do? Visit Beautynomics for the mechanics.

Comments

  1. correct sis! ikaw ra jud na. unique ka. hehehe. now lng ko kabalo ur rechie diay. hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayay pagka gorgeous sa akong sissy...ehehehhe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.. are you interested in writing some paid shopping reviews? let me know if you are..

    reanact(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts