GT: A Movie To Watch With Your Hubby

It is still reel time in Girls Talk! This time though, we will be talking  about  a best movie to watch with our husband or boyfriend if not married. The very first movie that hubby and I watched back in 2006 ,when we were still in a stage of getting to know each other, was a nerve shocking action movie entitled Crank starred by Jason Statham. Obviously not an ideal movie for lovers to watch so it is not what I am going to refer to you. 


So what is it Chie? Hmmn, I am thinking about My Sassy Girl. No, not the Korean and original version of My Sassy Girl because we haven't seen it yet. I am referring to the American remake starring Elisha Cuthbert and Jesse Bradford. That's right! The movie may not be that intense. I mean the stars lacked in emotion in the movie. I don't know but it's what I've seen and felt but don't get me wrong, it is a cute movie. To those who haven't seen this movie yet, this is great to watch for young lovers or those who are newly dating because of its romantic, dramatic and comedy scenes. You'll surely won't be bored in front your television.

The reason why I picked this movie though is that this is the very first cute chick flick movie that hubby and I watched together. As in we were locked. Imagine the two of us cuddled in front the TV. You can never see my husband setting in front the TV when a chick flick movie is on, never!  But this movie for some reason, he stayed seated under me, or maybe because he couldn't get up for I was sitting on his lap?. Hmn? And oh, would you believe if I tell you that this is the very first chick flick movie ever, as in ever that made my husband cry? Well, of course I cried too but it's funny seeing your husband sniffling especially towards the end of the movie. What made it more funny was his alibi, he said there was a mosquito in his eyes. As if a mosquito can give him colds.

Comments

  1. I haven't seen either the Korean version, or this one from hollywood. No matter how cheesy, I just love watching romantic/rom-comedy movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay oo, pero alam mu Chie mas maganda yung Korean version... heheheh... love this one..

    My GT here

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, I have an idea why hubby stayed with you while watching this flick. Seems like you both are in such a sweet position. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bf and i have already watched that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this movie not yet watch

    check out mine at loveandthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I have told to Ms. K na pati English Version pinatulan ko..akala q kasi mgkaiba pareho lang pala hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. i watched the korean version.. at eto prang gusto ko pa rin panoorin kahit magkpaareho lang sila :)

    mukang nice eh hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. already seen this movie.. so cute.. like ko rin kasi si ELisha eversince 24.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Thanks for dropping by my blog.. whatever your choice of movie as long as you enjoyed it together with your hobby.. that's always cherished to the max! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Thanks for dropping by my blog.. whatever your choice of movie as long as you enjoyed it together with your hobby.. that's always cherished to the max! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never this movie yet, i will try to watch it..

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: http://www.pinayinstates.us/2010/08/gt-notebook.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. wish i can watch it too...

    http://www.jaz4atot.com/2010/08/movie-for-dadi.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Di ko to napanood ah, pero yugn Korean version parang ang daming positive feedback.. di ko rin yun napanood, hehehe..

    http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/08/gt-movie-with-my-husband.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! i love jason statham but i haven't seen that movie yet. i'll be definitely putting it on my queue list right now :)

    i swear you have to watch the korean version. it's more blunt and less cheesy (but very romantic all the same!), so i *know* your husband will sit this one out with you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts