Pink Watches for Pink Girls

It time for "I Pink" again. What I am sharing today are photos in my want list. I would love to buy either of the two for my youngest sister. She is extremely vain for pink stuffs and one of these watches would be great to be added in her collection. I prefer the first one because it is made of leather and it has a pink ribbon as a sign to be aware of breast cancer. Buying the first watch is like supporting breast cancer awareness.

Whimsical Watches Women's G1110001 Time for the Cure Pink Leather Watch
Whimsical Pink Watch

Casio Women's BG184-4V Baby G Square Pink Jelly Watch
Pink Jelly Watch

This second watch on the other hand is cool. Since it is digital, it would be easy for her to check on the time. Plus, it is kinda' sporty. Well, I'll see which one she will choose when my blogging money meet the cost.


Show off your pink stuffs and join I love Pink meme every Thursday.
To learn how to join, click on the "I Pink" badge above. 

Comments

  1. hELLO.. Thanks for the sponsorship.. Pls. give me the links of the 4 sites @2,000 Ec credits... wow thats a total of $8000

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pink watch sis...sorry wala akong i love pink this week sis, pacencia na may konting problema kase sa site ko eh, promise next week meron ng i love pink...

    anyway thanks for posting your pink entry...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts