Latest Shopping Picks

Orange Whipstitch Leather 'New Jackie' Large Hobo

Who could say no to this large, of about 18'' at widest by 14'' tall weighing  3 lbs., orange whip stitch grain leather hobo by Gucci? I bet you can't especially if you  are over obsessed with bags. This bag was on sale last week but now this style are all sold out at bluefly. I told you, bags obsessed ladies can't say no. This is a must-have!

Thicket Dress

I never wear dress outside the house or if hanging out with friends. I think that I look like a  rolled rice cake inside a rolled banana leaf. But looking at this  cotton Thicket Dress made me feel like sporting it around the whole city. This dress is just so cute, the embroidery and everything. Plus this dress is kinda' affordable having a price of $68.00. If you thinking of having this dress, give it a visit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts