Thursday, July 8, 2010

GT: Loving Me, Financially

Our theme this week in Girls Talk is "Financially". We are looking on the positive side, therefore we will be talking about what we love regarding our financial status. So here goes my share:

Girls Talk

I was never a breadwinner since I never had a great job. I was not  really able to help my family big time. I am just glad that my mother is so resourceful enough to support us and his drunkard husband (when dad stopped working). When I got married, it was my husband who were indulging my family with a good life, not me. It was kind of an insult to my part but recently, to date, I can say that I am doing good financially with the help of blogging. With the help of my blogging money alone, without my husband's bank help, I was able to enroll two of my siblings in college last June and will be paying for their tuition fees.  I was able to buy school stuffs for them like uniforms, shoes, bags and then some and will be supporting with things they need in school. I was able to help paying some of our bills. These may be only few things but I am so happy for myself that I am supporting my siblings' education using my own money. It is like an accomplishment for me. I hope I'll receive more opps (wink!).

12 comments:

  1. That is just so nice. Blogging money really works wonders. I am happy you were able to help your siblings with their education. A pat in the shoulder to you.

    My GT post is up HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice story. I would probably do the same(share my earnings) if I'm earning a little more in blogging. Chie that's really something to be proud of. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. am happy for your accomplishment Sis.. cheers tayo dyan.. At lest you have your own money to send them out in university.. I guess your children will soon say that they are all glad that there mother was indeed resourceful too... so you must thank your mom Sis... ^.^ ako din hoping for more oppss (mailap sila eh :()

    Haapy Girls Talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow chie! good to hear that, you're really are earning thru blogging..I still really on my regular job wala pa ko ka kwarta sa blogging...:( sad face au ko hehehe..

    visit my share pud ha.. naa dri..

    http://jandeliciousmoments.blogspot.com/2010/07/gt-financially.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, I was never the breadwinner and never had a great job. Still, like you said, we're looking on the positive side. :)

    I never thought a person could make that much through blogging :) This is quite encouraging.

    Mine is here: http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-love-me-money-wise-i-love-financial.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lucky you found your husband sis! And good luck sa blogging mo. Ako wala pa hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i can have more opps to just like you...

    Happy GT Sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. by the way, you can read my post here...
    http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/07/yes-i-love-myself-financially.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's good sis. it just means that you're earning a lot from blogging. happy gt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi chie, wow, this yet another sunrise industry that the Philippine government has not seen.. wag naman sana ,, ito nalang pinagkakitaan ng mga kagaya ko hahahah... mine is up at Woman’s elan vital

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are bound to receive more opps, since you plan to use it in a very good way ;)

    see you again next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. May advertisers be with you girl hehehe just kidding lol, I know GOD will help you because he knows you used right

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks