GT: I Love My Body

It is Thursday, meaning it is Girls Talk time again. Girls Talk has a new host and to start this month, the new host, BeautyQueenGene is letting all the girls talkers to brag something about themselves. So, let's start bragging!
Girls Talk
If you will ask my husband as to what part of my body he loves the most, he would say "I got the whole package!" including my athletic legs that I find so ugly. Well, what can I do, he said that! Seriously though, the physical features that I love, care and praise the most about my body are my C cups, my nails, my booties, my hair and my eyes. 
I am sharing this picture to 
as my entry today featuring my pink tube. 

I started knowing I have abnormal size of boobs for my age when I was in grade 6. Our class adviser, a female, called me inside the room one afternoon while I was playing Chinese garter with my classmates just to tell me "Rechie, you need to wear bra." So the next day, I stole mom's bra and put it on and went to school. The first time wearing it was hell. It was itchy because of the lace and it was hard to breath. I realized that big boobies are assets when I was 17 for it was when I started receiving glances from the opposite sexes particularly in my chest area. It made me feel awkward back then. I even gave a bad look to those who dared a glance but now I am flaunting it and boasting it. 
I love my booty too because it compliments my shape. With my bigger cup size, big belly and bigger butt, I still have the hour glass shape. My eyes, well it caught my husband's attention the first time he saw me in person. He said, it sparkled. Of course, I was misty-eyed due to disbelief that he was really right in front of me physically. My hair and nails are parts that I am taking extra care. I just love long silky hair and long sexy nails. These are useful when seducing my husband.

So, did I brag enough? Come on visit the BeautyQueenGene and brag about something you love about your self. Remember that no one praises, loves and cares our body the most but us alone. If feel like bragging your pink stuffs, visit Charlotte Victoria and start sharing your pink life. 

Comments

  1. Hi Chie, bat ba ako di blessed ng magandang hinaharap hahahah, have mine for breasfeeding only, kung di ka mangutana chie one year every child jud ko nagbreast feed .. hahaha! My GT Entry is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whole package nga Chie, I so love your silky hair, sa akin kasi nag dry na due to hair color, dami ko kasing puting buhok. I would kill for your boobs, hahaha! wala eh, unluckily, di ako nabigyan ng ganyan kalaking biyaya, but it's OK, ganon talaga, we can't have everything di ba??? Have a great day to you sister!

    http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/2010/06/gt-i-love-my-body.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. among all the things that you bragged about, i am most impressed by your hair! you could be a shampoo commercial model with that hair girl! i am turning green with envy here. hee hee.

    thanks for joining! looking forward to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! naka jackpot nga ang hubby mo sayo sis! he really got the whole package kasi ang sexy mo talaga! love your sexy nails and your long hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely long hair...
    like the nails too!

    happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with your hubbie dearie. You really are the whole package, big thumbs up for that. Love it how this entry sounds so feminine :) We girl's rule, don't we? And I'm sorry that the beginnings of wearing a bra were such a pain in the ass :( Mine are small so never had such problems but I still can imagine how it all felt. Well I'm glad that now ur happy with the way you are ~mwah

    ReplyDelete
  7. tama si hubby mo sis.. winner ka nga.. maganda na, mabait at caring pa.. oh di ba?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, your so sexy. grabe ang ganda ng katawan mo, he he he, ingit ako.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't need to brag chie kasi talagang may ipinagmayabang ka. Wow Cup c...Mine is 32A..hahahhaaa parang bakla ako nimo kasi walang boobs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. youve got it all.... ako walang maipag mamayabang at wala ako lahat hahahah... just happy that GOD gave everything I need to be a human... hahaha.. kalooy sad nako oi...

    Nice kaau sis Chie... you are blessed to have them all...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my! how i wish i have the booties too! i lost mine when I lose weight din e.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mga sisters..i am just happy with what God gave me..I am a blessing, my whole self is a blessing and breathing and living my life everyday is a blessing... I don not have it all but I have something that God gave and I just happy with that..

    Thank you all so much for the visit..mwahuggs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww.. you're truly blessed sis.. hehe love ur shiny long hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts