Thursday, July 29, 2010

GT: Emotionally

It is Girls Talk time again. As you may have noticed, I didn’t participate last week. I am not very open to others or just don’t feel like talking about my relationship with God. I don’t go to church very often as other people do but I do believe and have faith in Him.

As for the topic today about what I love about myself when it comes to emotional matters, well what I can say is that I can be strong and I can be weak. I break down and cry when I feel pain or touched by a movie I am watching. I get mad when something or somebody make me mad. I laugh when I feel happiness in my heart. It is just as simple as that. I am a human being and my emotion goes along with what is happening in my surrounding. But if in a situation when I have to be strong for the sake of my loved-ones or if I know they are looking up on me as their strength, I would try my best not to break down.

2 comments:

  1. lol i easily cried of a movie is so sentimental grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great that you can balance your emotion as the need arises. not many people can do that :)

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks