Butchie's School Uniform

I am just sharing here a glimpse of my blogging blessings. But first, you must be wondering who is Butchie or Butch for short or Ramier Jr. in real name. Well, he is the three Chies' only brother. It is actually "The 4 Chies" which our parents usually call us but our brother has no place in blogging so it is just "The Three Chies". Our brother is the second child, next to Chie or me. He is currently taking up BS in Marine Technology with the help of my blogging money. Yes, I am so proud to say that. Just last week, we, the three Chies got his school uniform and we were so happy upon seeing it. Check out the photo below.
That's my blogging money right there cost Php2,500. Being the author of this site, I am so happy that I am earning a few. My English may not be excellent but I am aware my English is good with some flaws. Lol. Thank you so much to blogging. I can't wait to see my brother wearing this uniform.

Comments

  1. That's very nice of you Chie..Nways, added your blog to my two blogs already..Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis blogging is really ahelp.... kaw sad nice kaau ka nga pag ka ate kay help jud .... blessings will triple sis for you.... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, talaga.. huhuhu unsaon hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations girl hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chie, added na.. aw that's sweet. darling .... gogogogo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chie, actually naa naka sa list .. katong may links ... under letter T... hehhe


    thanks for passing by ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww...am so proud of you sis...buotan kau ka nga magulang..as in...saludo ko sa imo...am sure pogi kau imong bro ani nga uniform....:) mag seaman diay ni puhon...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts