Step On Christian Louboutin's Pumps

Who wouldn't know Christian Louboutin? If you get to see luxurious pairs of high-end women shoes with shiny, red lacquered soles, you would think first of Christian Louboutin because that is his signature. He is one of my most idolized footwear designers and is one of the best and known. How I wish to have a pair of his heels!
Christian Louboutin Decollete Black

:Product Features:
Black patent leather
Heel measures approximatly 4 1/4"
Red leather sole

That pair of pumps in the photo above cost a dreamy fortune. Something that I cannot afford. But I do love it  and is yearning for it. I wouldn't mind wearing this pair of pumps but I would mind buying. It would surely take me a lot of years to earn for this pair of shoes. So, let me just keep dreaming of it. To those who can afford to buy this pair of shoes that cost about $900.00, come and grab this. If you are interested, simply click on the link or the photo for more info. 

Comments

Popular Posts