GT: My Shower Loot
It was sad when our GT host, sis Niko announced the end of Girl Talk but when I checked on the topic today, she made a great comeback. Thanks goodness! Now we can continue the girls fun at Girls Talk!
Today at Girls Talk! we will be showing the stuffs inside our shower loot. So, here is mine:
- Magical glutathione whitening soap cut into halves. I used it as everyday body soap.
- Very Sexy for him all over body wash. That's hubby's but I use it too. I used it before the body soap.
- Foot works by Avon for removing rough skin.
- Woman by Lactacyd. That is, of course, for the delicate and intimate area.
Now for my major concern which is my hair:
- Sunsilk (green) strengthening shampoo for dry and damaged hair and Sunsilk (pink) smooth and manageable shampoo with creamy yogurt energizers. I use these two alternately.
- Hot Oil Treatment Mentholated Cream by swallow. I apply it on my hair wrapped with towel for 10 minutes after applying shampoo.
- Kolours hair blackening shampoo. I use this only once a week to get rid of my natural hair color which is dark brown.
- Cream silk conditioner - my favorite conditioner of all time. I use it when I have something to do outside the house like meeting or hanging out with friends, dining out with my dear hubby, going to the grocery, school, etc. and paying our bills.
- Last but not least, please don't laugh. This is actually my major, tough (or whatever you call it) hair secret - Mane and Tale conditioner. It helps my hair thicken and healthier + smoother. What I hate about this conditioner though is the smell. I usually use this for a night bath or when I have no reason to go out the house.
So there you have it! Have a happy Girls Talk everyone. If you want to join this meme, simply click on the badge above and share us your girl story.