GT: Inside My Wallet

I almost forgot the GT topic today for I almost forgot it's Thursday. Today in Girls Talk, the girl are showing their wallet and the stuffs inside their wallet. So, here is mine:
I have men's wallet and I have been using this for almost 3 years now. This has no brand name and cost only 150 pesos. This is kinda' durable to serve me that long. So what's inside my wallet? I only got few stuffs here: my old ABC school id, infolinks prepaid debit card, my driver's license (if you notice my name is misspelled-they suck), my Pagcor privilege card, and some other cards. Oh, my wallet has no money inside when I took picture of it. Poor wallet. Lol!

Comments

  1. maganda din kasi gamitin pang lalaki na wallet kasi maliit lang hehehe...

    you can visit mine here :

    http://pinkycharm.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-wallet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang liit ng wallet mo sis pero ang daming laman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, most of the guys wallet are very handy bec they don't put oo much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oi sis ipa korek ng imuhang license oi tamala lang na sila... 1st ID baya na nga i honored...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yun nga una kong napansin... sabi ko, parang panglalaki ata... then I read na minention mo pala... hehe... pareho pala tayong practical... bakit nga naman bibili ng mahal dba? yung card holder ko din, P100 lang sa SM...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi, college ID's hehehe, I miss my college ID's too. Nice wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree sis...well, depende din kasi ako dami kung kikiburitsi sa wallet ko kaya Checkbook Wallets version yung sa akin heheeh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha!!at least di gaya ng wallet ko na puro kalat ang laman lol!
    Nag-reklamo ka ba bout sa misspelling ng name mo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what i love about men's wallet is mas maliit hihihih.. handy noh? ang tibay nyang wallet mo girl ha!!


    bdw, next Thursday will be my last stint as the host of Girls Talk, I shall see you with your post on what’s inside your bag.. can’t wait to see your fab bag actually.. =)

    please stay tuned for the revelation on who will be the new host and the new home of GT starting july.. but I still will be joining GT so I shall not miss your post!

    Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Happy weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. men's wallet are more handy talaga :D kasi pwede lang ilagay sa bulsa, yung uso na ladies wallet ngayon di pwdeng bibitbitin mo lang, kailangan talaga may dala dalang bag ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh men wallet hehe... 1st time I know gal use it.

    mine is up http://loveandthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts