Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday 2

This is my second Wardrobe Wednesday participation and again, I am featuring my youngest sister in her (this time) interpretative dance costume. She is my favorite to feature for 2 weeks. Well, learning about Wardrobe Wednesday made me think of Cheep first since she is the one who is more active in dancing. And dancing comes with unique costumes.  
This is quite a cute costume. The big yellow gold ribbon paired very well with the cute purple tubed dress.
Above is a picture of my youngest sister (3rd from your left when facing the computer) with her co-dancers taken before their dance number. 

Do you have a new and old wardrobe? Wear it and take a shot or shot somebody who look good or funny in their wardrobe and share it at Wardrobe Wednesday. Join this meme by clicking on this badge above. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. My daughter would love to wear something that shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww...so cute...ehehehe! kikay na kikay!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks