Thursday, April 1, 2010

GT: My Comfort Food

It is April 1st, Thursday - Girls Talk! day. This month all the girls in GT will be talking about foods, foods and foods as what Niko, the host came up with. Oh, everybody in GT love this month!
Lucky Me Hot and Spicy Pancit Canton with boiled egg and fried prawn crackers!

Today's theme is "my comfort food" a food that gives you satisfaction that can be cooked at home. That photo above is my share today. It's a plate of Lucky me hot and spicy pancit canton with boiled egg cut in cubes and deep fried prawn crackers. This is actually the three chies' comfort food. When my sisters visit me, I usually cook this for them too and we eat it while watching TV. When it's time to shop, I usually get a dozen of hot and spicy Lucky Me Pancit Canton all for myself because hubby doesn't eat anything spicy. I make sure I get eggs and prawn crackers too. This is very yummy-ful and fill-ful! 

Now is your turn to share your comfort food at Girl Talk! Just click on the GT badge above to join and to view the rest of the GTalkers' comfort foods. 

11 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum ..... hahahah, hi Chie... it's my first time to participate in GT... I cannot see the linky in Girls Rule ...

    mine is up too!

    Woman’s elan vital

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lucky ME but the calamansi not the spicy one.

    GT:Comfort Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancit Canton :)
    Is there anyone here who doesn't love it? Hahahaa! It's one of those yummy foods that we can have anytime! ☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pancit canton wow ang sarap !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I also love it kaya lang yung kalamansi lang I am not into spicy din kc..
    reason why my comfort food is ice cream? tamad kc q mgprepare at mgtagal sa kitchen hehehe..kaya yung madali bilhin ang naging cf q..
    Happy GT and advance Happy Easter..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just put a smile on my face,sistah Chie!Yan din ang nami-miss ko sa pinas!Masarap na snack sa bahay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss pancit canton!!! sarap naman ng comfort food mo sis..wanna grab some talaga...

    mine's here: http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2010/04/my-comfort-food-fish-taro-and-dried-seaweeds/

    ReplyDelete
  8. APIR! magkkasundo tlga tau chie hihihi. i have to try your pancit canton later hihihih. naglalaway na nga ako while typing here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best talaga ang pancit canton.. ma-try nga yung may boiled egg. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. pancit canton with boiled egg is one of my comfort foods, too, Chie :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ako din mahilig sa instant pansit canton. there are days na eto lang gusto ko kainin, di naman ako naglilihi :-)

    here's my entry for this week's Gt:

    http://djmarinas.blogspot.com/2010/03/gt-im-mad-for-chocolates.html#comments

    happy easter!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks