Eco-Friendly Hair Brush and Comb

The eco-friendly hair brush is for my puppy Chizka. This was recommended by the saleslady at the mall. I thought of getting a hair brush for Chizka since she has a long hair that sometimes tangled especially  at her butt area. So far it works good for Chizka's hair. The brush is soft and gentle which is good not to hurt the puppy's skin but enough to fix a puppy's tangled hair. 

The hair comb is for my long, sometimes tangled, black hair - a replacement to my old comb that I lost. It is very good in fixing my tangled hair after bath.  

Comments

  1. I love unique items and will try these brudhes. I also saw a blog on womens fashion tops on this site at www.yourselegantly.com and just bought 2 Indian Tunics for $20 each - awesome sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts