Skin and Body Pampering

Women are very meticulous when it comes to taking care of their skin and body.  You can’t blame them.  A beautiful skin and body is one of the women’s prides. It is front and is the first thing that would catch men’s attention, the first thing that men would get attracted to. Having a beautiful skin and body make women feel good.  And as to what beauty experts say, if you feel good, you look good.
Well, I am quite meticulous when it comes to taking care of my skin and body even before when I was still single. I would say I am more meticulous now that I am married for I am with my man everyday.  It takes me one hour to one hour and half in giving myself a bath, pampering myself inside the bathroom. Lots of ritual will be done within that bath time. One of the rituals and is the most important and more time consuming is soaking myself in bath oils for a radiant and shiny skin.

The beauty rituals do not end inside the bathroom because more body products will be applied after that.  After bath is the time for hand and body lotion. Body lotion is my everyday companion.  Whenever I am on a trip or at school, I always have my body lotion with me in my bag. A body lotion should suit your skin type though to avoid skin problems especially if you have a very sensitive skin.  Try looking for a lotion that suit for all skin types and enjoy your noticeably softer and smoother skin.

Comments

  1. Have you ever put lotion on your feet? I do! Every night without fail. And I put on socks afterward. The next morning, your feet will feel truly pampered. Hope this helps xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts