Win This PreLoved Tommy Hilfiger Bag

Do you want to win this preloved  Tommy Hilfiger bag? If yes, then visit Chikai of Fab Finds, Etc. She is willing to give this bag away this coming Valentine's day. She only used it once and still in a good condition. It can be a perfect gift for yourself this Valentine's day. I don't mind winning this bag, and I do hope I will!
Click here to go to the giveaway blog post.

Joining the game to win this preloved item is very easy. For more info on how to join, visit Chikai at Fab Finds, Etc.  The lucky winner will be picked on the 14th of February, 2010.
***
(Ended)
Click here for know who won!

Comments

  1. hi chie! i think u saw me joined this contest.. i even added her website to in my blogroll then dropped 2 comments here.. but I noticed last night that my comments were deleted. baket kaya? galit ba saken si chikai?i felt bad kasi nawala ang comments ko sa post nya, so I deleted her link from my site..

    anyway, good luck sayo dear :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts