Join I Care, I Blog Movement!
I was absent from blogging for 2 days to attend my friends' b-day and to watch Sinulog festival in my hometown. I've been thinking of blogging during those days off and it is so nice to be back here in front my computer. As I was visiting my blogger friends' blogs, I noticed many have posted about this "I blog, I care movement" where the posties will be able to help. So, I am calling everyone to please join this "I care, I blog movement." It is very easy to join, very easy to help!
Be a part of the “I Blog, I Care Movement.” Here are the rules on how to join:
1. Copy the “I Blog, I Care” badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page.
2. Post these in one or all your blogs.
3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
4. Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer ,I Blog,I Care Movement
5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org.
6. Spread the love and show you care.