Brigthen Her Day With A Dozen of Roses

I was searching online looking for a perfect gift for my loved-one this coming Valentine's day when I came across a site that offers really great deals for the hearts season. One that caught my heart is this deal for a dozen of assorted roses. If you buy a dozen of assorted Valentines' roses, you can get another 1 dozen for free for only $29.99 at ProFlowers.  You are also given an option to purchase the flowers with a vase. You can choose from four of their available vases. The cost depends on the quality of the vase. 
Item Description:
24 assorted roses
Stands approximately 16" tall
Item #6338
Exquisite! Commanding! Imagine the overwhelming sense of abundance when your recipient opens the box to this splash of color--from deep red to blush pink to delicate salmon tones and bright yellow. No lovelier statement can be made and these superb roses are hand-picked and dewy-fresh from the fields!
Receiving a dozen of these beautiful assorted roses that comes with a beautiful vase surely brighten my day.  I love it! Your girlfriends will love it too!

Comments

Popular Posts