Birthday/Christmas Gift


It is really not nice to be born on December because your birthday gift can also be your Christmas gift. This year, I received 1 gift only for my birthday and Christmas. Well, it's all good. At least I have one. Lol. Anyway, hubby let me choose for my birthday gift/Christmas gift. He gave me two options: (1) Facial and Hair treatment and (2) My Choice.  I chose second because I was thinking hair and facial would be a lot expensive since my hair is very long down my waist. I was imagining 3-4,000 pesos for my hair plus the facial cost at the cheapest salon here. Well, I chose the right option for I only spent 499.99 pesos for this new shoes of mine. It's a Miss shoes by Carla Berotti. It is very comfortable to the feet and it is very beautiful.  From choosing the second option, i was able to buy presents for my family (including hubby), the kids and for my godchildren in my hometown.

Comments

  1. Cutie sandals,sistah Chie!!You're so loved!!Belated Happy Birthday!!^_^

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family,sistah Chie!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, good decision Chie kay nice man ang sandals then may extra money ka pa for your love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi very nice sandal sis.. very good choice so the rest was able to buy many.. muahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sos pagka sweet sa asawa...economical man kaau! love the sandal sis....:) great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one sis.... love the color combi... happy new year na din sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts