Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pink Fridays #23: Pink Travel Bag



This is one of the souvenirs I got from Dumaguete when I went there with my friend last month. Actually this is also one of my souvenirs from my Google Adsense earnings. I only bought this for 150 pesos. I had to buy this because my bag was already full with some stuffs we bought there. It's a much nicer bag for its price. This bag was able to carry my stuffs without breaking apart until I reached home. Lol.

If you love pink stuffs/things/everything, you can join us every Friday by showing your pink stuffs or pink things you captured. Simply click on the Pink Fridays badge above.

Thank You Myspace Comments
First Commenter

3 comments:

  1. Sis chie agoy, naa naman jud kita ang adsense dire hehehe! nakatilaw jud tawon...

    Nice kaau ni sis ako wala nasad naka apil saon man busy busyhan..lol!

    I love the bag sis unya 150 lang pede na kaau heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ang bag! maka income d i ka anang ad sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay. I was having problems with my internet connection.

    By the way, that is a very cute bag. I love stripes!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks