Thursday, October 29, 2009

Girls Talk #7: Favorite Accessories


It is time for Girls Talk! again girls. This time, we are going to talk about favorite accessories. Accessories doesn't necessarily means jewelries although jewelry is one of the big things in the list of accessories. It can be something that adds beauty and completeness to your overall appearance. Every woman's get-up can't be completed without accessories, cheap or expensive, classy or simple, what matters most is how it fits to what you are wearing or what impression you want to show. Some wear a set of accessories just because they love wearing it or because it has sentimental value to them just like this silver necklace with crucifix pendant and this pre-owned silver and gold wristwatch I am wearing in the photo below. I was able to help somebody by purchasing these two things.


As for me, I only wear accessories that I love, with sentimental value or with a special story behind it or something that I feel comfortable of wearing. In short, my favorites. So, here's another set of my favorite accessories: a pair of gold butterfly earring (i'm crazy over butterflies), pink bangles (I love wearing all these three-love 'em when they get so noisy), butterfly headband (the other two are my sisters' hb), silver platinum bangle, and last but not least my silver chains with butterfly pendant.


Although hubby has spoiled me too much to jewelries but my heart still goes with silver or platinum. The rest of the jewelries he gave me especially golds are all kept in my keepsake and will only be worn for special occasion. I do love silver jewelries a lot because they are just plain but with elegance and they simply don't attract thieves too much.

Thank You Myspace Comments
First Commenter

14 comments:

  1. I love your butterfly earrings, ang simple but elegante ng dating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chie! korek ka sis, silver, white gold or platinum do not attract thieves too much! hehe! i like your bangles.. very girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the butterfly thingy, hehehe I really love seeing my kids wearing tht has butterfly, Mj has a pants with a butterfly pocket, its nice anyway mine is up I hope u can take a peek thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2009/10/gt-my-favorite-accessories.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great collection you got here Chie..I think I like silver better as well, kasi parang di ka kikinang, hahaha!! Mahilig ka pala sa bangles huh.. cool.

    http://oneprettymother.blogspot.com/2009/10/gt-favorite-accessories.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice i have that bangle bracelet, gapamaligya man ako uncle ana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pang model ang dating ah? Nice one sis! Anyway, love the white and red bangles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello hope we can exchange badges. thank you very much and hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice collection sis.. i think ako lang yata walang jewelry collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection sistah Chie!!I love your bangles!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. bigla ko naalala mariah carrey sa mga butterfly collections mo my dear!!!!

    syempre favorite tlga pag galing kay husband noh?? big spender pala si husband mo ha! :)

    anyways thanks for joining this week ha..see u next week fave drinks naman tau!!

    tc lagi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your silver jewelries sis! super sweet ni hubby sayo...
    wow nice model ^_^ ...sexy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. agoy pagka sexy balamang woi....:)

    paulos ko anang uban diha sis...ako pod mas prefer ko sa silver...ehhehe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes! i go for silver or white gold too! nice photograph! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the headband sis! Akoa na ha... nyahahhaha... Btaw, i love all ur accessories!

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks