Pink Fridays #20: Pink Package


Hubby received this package yesterday while I was sleeping. When I got up, he handed it to me. I was thinking who would sent me a package. When I read on who the sender was, it was from Hopeful of Walk With Me. The pink package was my award from winning her Burloluy Contest. Thinking about Pink Fridays, this package just arrived on time.

Here are the stuffs inside the package: a burluloy necklace, a pair of burloluy earring and a piece of ref magnet. Thank you so much sis for sending me more stuffs. I was only expecting the necklace, so thanks a lot.

Comments

  1. right time indeed...lovely burloloy sis....pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agoy wa jud ko kaapil ani sis ba. Na kanidot ba uroy ani..sakto man jud ang pink friday nga entry wala pako kaapil ani sis oi...

    pero ka nice ba sa iyang burloloy sis... ehhehe.. apil ko sunod ingna ko ha? Abtik raba unta ko ug apil2x ba hehhe...nalimtan jud ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay, that's cool sis.. I hope mn lang ang ref magnet lang sana.. hehehhe.. nice! congrats again sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay, that's cool sis.. I hope mn lang ang ref magnet lang sana.. hehehhe.. nice! congrats again sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oi nice burloloy Chie...congrats..nice pod si Hopeful or Jov kay gi padala dayon imo daug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts