Ms. Pilar Pilapil on Probe

I watched Probe last night featuring the beauty queen and a movie star, Ms. Pilar Pilapil. She has a very interesting life and love story. I have seen lots of movies of her and I do found her beautiful on the television screen in spite of her age. I cannot forget her role as the ever glamorous Lady Elle in the ABS-CBN TV series, Lobo. I even thought that she surely was one of the beauties to reign the silver screen back in her times.
Last night, while watching Probe I learned that she was crowned as Miss Philippines-Universe in 1967. She was 17 years old at that time, young and fresh. That crown was her stepping stone to enter show business. Along with that, she started making a life of her own and her complicated love story started which started the spreading rumors about her during her youthful days. Ms. Pilar Pilapil, if you can remember, she wrote her own autobiography somewhere in 2006 entitled "The Woman Without A Face" which confused a lot of her fans. Why she calls herself a woman of no face? She has one of most beautiful faces in showbiz and was even crowned being one of the most beautiful women in the universe. Well, her book answers all the questions.

Thank You Myspace Comments
First Commenter
efashion

Comments

  1. Yes sis she's still so gorgeous until now. I love her beauty..:-) I missed to watch PROBE naa sa 7 ata ako ana nga time hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts