Pink Fridays 17: Old Pink Shoes




These are my old pink shoes that I no longer use. These shoes are no longer serving their responsibility right in giving comfort to my feet. The heels are already cracked, the straps are already chipped and the colors are fading. Although they can be of no use no more, I am still keeping them. I thankful that for over a year, these shoes have taken me to beautiful places I have enjoyed; parties of course (with lots foods). There is a great quote that I heard from the show Boy over Flowers: Good Shoes Takes You to Good Places”.

Thank You Myspace Comments
First Commenter

Comments

  1. I don't have pink shoes but I do have pink slippers. ^_^

    Anyway, those are nice pairs and I believe they are indeed good shoes!

    Thanks for playing Pink Fridays! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis chie, your keeping your old shoes din pala bisan wala na use for you. hehehe! ana sad ko sis bisan guba na suksok lang sa suok hehehe... years pa ayha ilabay!

    But this pairs looks good pa sis , but nag cracked na diay ang hills, pa Mr. quickie pede pa... heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis chie, your keeping your old shoes din pala bisan wala na use for you. hehehe! ana sad ko sis bisan guba na suksok lang sa suok hehehe... years pa ayha ilabay!

    But this pairs looks good pa sis , but nag cracked na diay ang hills, pa Mr. quickie pede pa... heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Three Chies:
    Both are pretty pink dress shoes that carry with them happy memories of your celebrations.

    I recall having a pair of all pink high-heel shoes and a pink rose print dress that I wore for Valentine day some years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts