Pink Fridays 16: Pond's Beauty Products

I didn't found anything pink inside and outside the house today aside from these pond's beauty products I have. Pond's is one of my trusted brands of beauty products. It does care my face unlike other brands I used that caused skin damages. That big box is an addition to my pearl cream and cleanser. If you remember, it is my prize from winning Dj Tammy's slogan making contest. This is all for tonight. I know I am late again but, oh well. Happy Pink Fridays everyone!
Thank You Myspace Comments
First Commentator
Photobucket

Comments

  1. hahahaha...ginagamit nimo ang beauty white? Mali ang packaging noh? Wrinkles ang packaging pero beauty white ang sulod...


    Take care chie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis, akong sis nigamit ani nya.... hiyang sa iyaha ..sa akoa dili hehehe... local man ning akong face oi... wahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow my favorite product, even I cant buy these things here, I make sure I have pasalubong from friend who visit Philippines, I love ponds product so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that too sis kaso tamad na ako gumamit haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts