Spread The Love Award

I got this award from Shaine of D Anjhel Scraps of Life, Mr. D of Basicbloganomics, and Lis of Lisgold. Thank you so much my friends for sharing me this very lovely award and for spreading the love on me.

Rules:
1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.

I am spreading love with Krisronian , Pink Mama of Pink Thoughts, DJ Tammy of Forgetful Princess, Hopeful of My Passion, Prettysinglemom of My Journey, utotmopink, Elda of My Little Garden of Friendship, Grace of My Wedding Day, Sissy's Pastime, Pinay Survivor Mom, and Abie of The Sweet Life. Please come and grab this award sisters.

First Commentator

Comments

  1. Congrats sis and thanks for posting, mwaahhh take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag i can post when i get back from vacation thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sa award sis, ill surely grab this, ganahan kaayo ko nimu oi, ikaw jd tig hatag nku awards hehehehehehe. pindot ko hapit dri aron palit saging saba hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chie, done posting it. thanks so much.

    Here is the posted link:-->http://healthytipsy.blogspot.com/2009/07/spread-love-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts