Pink Fridays # 14: Ponds White Beauty Cream

This is my freebie prize from Ate Tammy of Anything Under the Sun. This is her free gift for me for winning the 4th prize of her and her sister's Slogan Making Contest. To Ate Tammy, thank you so so much for the effort of sending this to me together with the converted $5 prize money. Mwah, love lots ate Tam. This arrived last Wednesday. I was not able post about this right away though because I've been busy with household chores. I have been washing our laundry for 3 consecutive days. I can't wash them all in one day, it would be very stressing. Anyway, I hope this post is not too late for Pink Fridays.

Comments

  1. woi ka nice sa prize da...napay 250...agoy kapalit jud ni ug bugas...ako hapit na raba mahurot among bugas...unsaon nasuspended ni goggle...pending nuon ang bugas...kaon nalang me ani ug patatas....joke! congrats again sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sis fir wining mommy tammy's and rosilie's contest, you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chie tunga ta ana imo prize.. nag violet raba na o..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow naa na ikapalit ug red horse chie... inuman na!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sa winning sis chie ha? kanindot naa pa jud pang pa guapa... Nice kaau samot jud ka , ka guapa ana sis chie, dayon naa pa cash. Agoy! Complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow congrats!!! =) i also won in blogosphere na din once coming form states pa eheheh ang saya saya d ba? kinuha ko p sa post office angparcel ko kasi malaking box eheheh mga pambatang outdoor toys heheh =)nsa pinas k b?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts