Pink Friday 12: Hot Pink Roses


Join the fun, join Pink Fridays. Click on the banner above for info.

Happy Pink Fridays everyone! I am late again in posting pink. I was not even able to take picture of a pink stuff today so I only grabbed this picture here from my photo folders. This picture can be used for Ruby Tuesday since I am wearing red and oh, notice our wall paint but since it is Pink Friday I am gonna show you here the bouquet of hot pink roses given by my hubby on Valentine's day.

First Commentator

Comments

  1. sos kagwapa sa naghawid sa flowers...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. very nice talaga hair mo sis! pretty is the holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to post my PF entry. By the way those flowers are beautiful and and the owner is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts