Cheep In Her Tahitian Dance Costume


This is my youngest sister, Cheep, in her Tahitian Dance costume taken at their dressing room. She was in 3rd year High School in this photo ( 13 yrs. old) when she joined this Foreign Dance to fight with other years of High School students. She was the only one who wore a yellow costume among the seven dancers. After three years of being away from my family, it was my first time seeing my baby sister shaking her butt gracefully onstage wearing this kind of costume. The last time I knew, she didn't even wear short pants and sleeveless clothes but I knew she has been active in school dances back in her day care and elementary days. I set that thinking aside and enjoyed myself watching her. Their group won the the 2nd place.

Comments

  1. Very cool costume! I'm a dance mom myself, my daughter is now 21, doesn't do as much. But I did love the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic costume, cheerful and colorful. She's very pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool sis! you have a good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ka gwafa sa imong lil sistah sis woi...beauty runs in the family...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice picture...exactly on mellow yellow ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love her cheerful face. So happy.
    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/07/mellow-yellow-monday-features-one-of-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts