Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pink Fridays 10: Bangles


Share your pink stuffs with us and have fun! Click the badge below for info.
It is Pink Friday’s time again. I am excited to check on the rest of the Pink Fridays players’ pink stuffs. I have here a photo of my pink bangles. Hubby doesn’t like me wearing these bangles which one of the things I have that he named as “noise makers”. Yes, these are really noisy especially if you wear them together. Well, girls like that ‘bling’ noise honey.
First Commentator

2 comments:

  1. Noise maker bangles!hehe. But maganda di ba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them. They are so cool! Thanks for joining Pink Fridays!

    By the way, I am holding a contest. Hope you can join. ^_^

    http://www.pinkthoughts.com/2009/06/join-pink-thoughts-pink-contest.html

    ReplyDelete

(c) Copyright 2011 Scrappy Me | Layout Design by Chie Wilks