Pink Fridays 6: In My Blogger Shirt

It’s Pink Fridays once again and it’s getting late here now in Philippines. I am afraid I am posting my entry late again. Oh well, it’s not new to me but at least I am not totally neglecting this blog. I really didn’t feel like blogging today, actually since yesterday but since I have nothing to do here right now, I just thought of just participating today’s meme. Besides, I want to get my mind away from thinking sad thoughts.
Back to pink Friday, I was looking around the house for something pink so I can post something pink for today’s Pink Friday. I remember that I tried my blogger shirt on when it arrived I gues a week ago and the photos were already transferred here in my computer. The shirt or blouse is kind of pink. It just have a little shade of pale brown or dirty pink but for sure it can be counted in the Pink family. So, I thought of just posting those pictures of me in my blogger shirt for today's Pink Fridays.

This blogger shirt is quite long for me, I can actually wear this like a mini dress. I can as well pair it with leggings, skinny jeans and even khakis.

Please join us in Pink Fridays and have fun. Click here for info.

Comments

Popular Posts