Smart Blogger Award

I got another award from DJ Tammy. Thank you so much for this Smart Blogger award ate Tammy. Thank you for the never ending support and for the nice words. Thanks for being a good friend to me. The rules:
1. Link the one who gave this award and let them know you posted it.
2. Pass this to as many Smart Bloggers as you can think and make sure to write something about them, like what makes you think they are Smart.
3. Let them know they have an Award.

I am passing giving this award to my smart blogger friends:
Pinay Survivor Mom - a new blogging friend I just met recently but I can sense that she is a very approachable person. I am so proud of her for being a survivor mom.
Cacai - one of my closest friends here in the blogger's world, she is such a sweet and very charming person. Luv yah sistah.
Rosemarie - the amazing layout designer behind this blog layout. A very friendly and generous giving this layout to me for free.
D-Anjhe'ls - a newly added friend that I would look forward to talk to and be friend with. She seems nice and friendly.
Please come and grab this award sisters.
*
Thank You First Commentator

Comments

  1. Chie, welcome. Love you..Take care always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chie, thanks a lot hah. Lab yah too sis.. forever best! muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. chie, thanks for this (*o*)and thanks for the compliment.
    Take care and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. am done with this award you've given sis.. pls do check it out on my recent posts. muahh! see yah there..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts