Gifts From Ate Tammy

This is one of the stuffs I received from Ate Tammy of Anything Under the Sun. She has a botique in General Santos City, Philippines and this shirt is one of her items for sale. This shirt is simply eligant and sexy having plunging v-neckline and back. I do like this shirt so much although hubby don't like me revealing my boastful girls. One thing that make this shirt very special is it's message, "I am a Blogger" printed in front. This shirt is just right for a blogger like me. She gave this shirt to me for free together with one of the things she loves the most, the heart-shaped jewelry keepsake. I am using this jewelry keepsake now for my little gold butterfly earring.

Comments

  1. Thanks sis..i do loe the shirt too.hehehe pareho pala tau ng order kay DJ tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah :)) gipost mo rin dito yung gift ko sau...thanks for liking both of the items :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chi!
    Glad to know you love the shirt we sent. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts