Pink Fridays 1: Pink Butterfly Headband



Here's my first post for Pink Fridays meme. I am quite a pink lover also and for me pink represents fashion and beauty. I posted here the photos of my headband with pink butterfly. I love butterflies. Actually when you get the chance to visit our home, you can see butterflies from the garden up to the bathroom upstairs. I was inlove with this headband the moment I saw this in the mall. The pink butterfly was enough for me not to think twice of buying. I have been using this in school; my classmates love this headband. Click here to get information on how to join the fun.
*
Thank You First Commentator:

Comments

  1. this sure is a cute headband. thanks for dropping by my blog. see yah around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is sure looks pretty pink to me. I like butterflies too!

    Thanks for joining Pink Fridays! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts