Neno's Award from DJ Tammy

This blog got an award again. Thank you for this award Ate Tammy. In spite of the fact that I have neglected this blog for a while now, still Ate Tammy shared this award to me. Anyway, I am so sorry for posting this award so late. I was really busy these past few days with school stuffs trying to fix everything so I can take summer class. So, here is the award:
I have been asked, why do you love blogging? Maybe because I love to blah blah blah. Lol. Honestly, that is one of the reason why I love blogging because I can express myself having me as my own editor. At first, I thought blogging is just about writing everyday journals and telling the whole world about whatever happenings in life but no. Blogging includes making friends to your co-bloggers, and that is one thing I love about blogging. You can make friends and at the same time you can share your thoughts to them and to all the bloggers around the world.

Here are the rules for this meaningful award:

The aims of this award:
  • As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
  • Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
  • Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
  • Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I am sharing this award to Rose, Pinay Survivor Mom, Lovely Pink,Cacai, G.O.D., and Hopeful.
Please come and grab the award sisters.

*

Thank You First Commentator

Comments

  1. yay my blog is included. Thanks so much for sharing the award. will posted it soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chie, thanks for posting the award :-) Thanks for making me laugh kagabii..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this Chie.. muahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chie thanks sa tag, i post it here http://pinaysurvivormom.blogspot.com/2009/03/nenos-award.html

    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts