Captured Tag

Ate Tammy passed this tag to me. She never fails to share tag with me whenever she receives one. So sweet. Thank you so much Ate Tammy for this and of course for the linky love. You deserve to recieve linky love as well...hehehe.

} Start Copy
" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant
} End of Copy


This picture was taken last summer in my dad's place. We went there for my grandmother's burial (father side). It is a practice that the day after the burial, the whole family should gather together in the beach not to have fun for the lose of one member of the family but to wash away all the sadness and pain. I do not know if some Filipinos believe that, but we do.

Here is the rule in doing the Tag:
Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy.
Replace the Photograph with your own or your loves ones' Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.

I would like to share this tag to Pinay Survivor Mom, Pink Shoelace, Cacai, Lovely Pink, Grace, Hopeful and Ate Vhing's Otherside.
*
Thank You First Commentator

Comments

  1. chie, i just got home.. thanks for grabbing the tag :-)


    hugss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done with the tag sis. Thanks for passing it on to me. here's the link to my entry: http://mypinkshoelace.com/myrantings/2009/03/31/captured/

    Do check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chie i was here to grab the tag..yeah we have also tradition like that but never followed that haha nuong bata ako hayun nasusunod pa nmin wala pati liguan gang yung family member nakaburol pa

    ReplyDelete
  4. done posting sis here's the link http://graceodraper.blogspot.com/2009/03/captured-tag.html thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Chie.. thanks a lot! I will post this soon. Muahhugs sis! lay yah. tc as always.. muahh

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis, cute ng blog mo kaya im passing this award to you.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello chie i'm done with the tag here's my post http://pinaysurvivormom.blogspot.com/2009/04/captured-tag.html

    Happy Weekened!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sis Chie, done this tag you've given to me. Pls do check it out on my recent posts. Thanks and see yah there.. muahhh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts