Here is the color code for Valentine's day to give you an idea on what shirt color to wear today. I only read this from my friendster bulletin. I found it interesting enough to share with you. Check out what is your Valentine's color. Mine is red.
- Wear Red if you are happily committed.
- Wear White if you are single and looking.
- Wear Gray if you are not interested in relationship and commitments.
- Wear Blue if you are inlove with your friend or if you like someone in the office.
- Wear Brown if you are committed and you want out.
- Wear Yellow if you are dating or inlove but not in a relationship.
- Wear Green if you are in a third party relationship.
- Wear Black if you are broken hearted.
- Wear Stripes if you have more than one relationship.
- Wear Pink if you are in a same sex relationship.
- Wear Orange if you don't have any relationship since birth.
- Wear Violet if you a virgin.