Hot Pink Roses


A dozen of hot pink roses is one of the gifts my husband got me. For the first time in my whole life I received flowers, not only three or four but a dozen. I was just curious though why my husband got me pink roses and not red. It was the question that I asked to my husband just a while ago. His answer was "I was looking for something nice and beautiful to give you and that hot pink roses caught my eyes. Besides, they are very typical kind of roses."

So, what is really the meaning of these hot pink roses? I made a little research on the internet about the meaning of hot pink roses so my curious mind will stop thinking. Hot pink roses represents happiness and gratitude. It is a way of saying "I am glad I found you" or "I am happy with our relationship" to a girlfriend or to a wife.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts